Oh hayyyyy, it's time to celebrate YOU, mama!
Obviously, we'd all love to get a full night's sleep, be served an absolutely decadent breakfast in bed (with plenty of coffee and quiet time), and spend an entire day at a spa / winery / luxury hotel while listening to our favorite podcasts... but just in case you aren't able to get ALL OF THOSE THINGS on May 12th, we've rounded up some of our favorite alternatives.
Cheers to you!
(Drop your partner, kiddos, or parents a little hint by sending them the link to this post!)
1. A tried-and-true mama favorite will forever be Farmgirl Flowers. This California-based flower company works with US farms who pay living wages to their employees and avoid harmful chemicals. You'll want to share these beauts on your Instagram feed. Best part? They ship nationwide!.........starting at $49
2. These bags from Nena & Co. are not only stunning and super functional for mamas carrying #allthethings, but also one-of-a-kind works of art crafted by independent weavers in Fair Trade certified cooperatives in Guatemala..........starting at $138
3. If you're looking to up your goal-setting game, Powersheets are the answer. Created by Chapel Hill's very own Lara Casey, this isn't just a pretty day planner. The Powersheets are designed to help you take baby-steps toward your BIG goals. This intentional goal-setting workbook will help you make progress on the things that really matter in your life..........$42
4. If you are craving an escape from the chaos of life, Hillsborough Spa offers customizable retreat packages, facials, massages, body scrubs, and wraps. This getaway also features a steam room, a treetop deck, a tranquility lounge, a sauna, and a snack bar..........starting at $120 (Email email@example.com for 20% off any single treatment for current FIT4MOM clients!)
5. Looking for a more portable yoga mat to bring to stroller classes? This foldable mat from Gaiam is small enough to throw in the bottom of your stroller, easily cleaned with wipes, and ADORABLE!..........$20
6. Bring a little more zen (okay, and lavender) into your week with our upcoming Candlelight Yoga Mini-Series! Open to all experience levels, including pregnant mamas!..........Included in your monthly membership (or BOGO for $30)
7. Y'all. You may not be happy about it (cough, we are), but Keds are back. And the stunning floral prints by designer Anna Bond at Rifle Paper Co. are always in style. These shoes are the perfect addition to your spring and summer wardrobe. Did we mention that they have little kid sizes, too?!..........women's sizes starting at $60
8. Whether you're looking for camaraderie and accountability in our upcoming Body Back Transformation Session or taking a casual jog around your 'hood, the (washable!) FlipBelt will hold your keys, phone, wallet, etc! Hands-free running is sooo amazing...........$29
9. I mean, who doesn't want to feel adorable during Sunday meal prep? This apron literally gets us excited about chopping veggies!..........$36
10. Two words: Goldfish crackers. Girlfriend, they are EVERYWHERE. Every mama deserves a car detail. And Spiffy comes to you. Detail during naptime? Yes, please!..........starting at $49 (Use code THANKYOU for a first-timer discount on select services!)
11. We love these beautiful and dainty necklaces from Etsy shop Made By Mary. Choose from initials, names, circles, bars, flowers, gold, silver, or rose gold..........starting at $26
12. Offering such luxuries as seasonal spa treatments, prenatal massages, anti-aging facials, and classic mani/pedis, The Spa at Fearrington provides the perfect setting to relax the afternoon away. Don't forget to pop over to The Belted Goat for a little bubbly after your treatment!..........starting at $48
13. Air fryers are all the rage right now! Crispy sweet potato fries without all the grease? Perfectly roasted brussels sprouts without needing to heat up the entire kitchen in the dead of summer? Frozen fish sticks cooked for the kiddos in just a few minutes? You get the idea. We love this air fryer / toaster oven combo from Cuisinart!..........$199
14. Speaking of air fryers... Gina Homolka, the brains (and fellow mama!) behind the well-known food blog Skinnytaste is coming out with a cookbook filled with 75 air fryer recipes! Swoon! This cookbook will be released on May 7th, but is available for pre-order now..........$15
15. And last but not least, mamas, we couldn't create a gift guide without mentioning our go-to form of at-home relaxation... a bath bomb from Lush. Pick your favorite, or ask for a few new ones to try. Or just ask for a gift card and go wild! It's your day, mama!..........starting at $6